My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, June 2, 2008

So Far So Good!!

Well... 4 days down 3 to go!!! I am almost finished with my banana and milk day! It's all down hill from here. I've been asked how much weight I've lost, and my standard answer has been 3 pounds BUT... BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! :-D I have just recently weighed myself and have actually lost 3 more and now have lost a total of SIX POUNDS!!! Sigh... I miss food! lol Just kidding I'm actually doing really well, being more dramatic than usual especially when food looks good... but then it happens!! Tomorrow is my beef and tomato day I can do this! And YES PRESTON talking to yourself DOES help! lol it boosts my ego knowing that I care about myself lol! I'll keep you posted on my last three days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Erica! since all these people around me are on this diet or that diet I can't go anywhere without eating healthy:(

Anonymous said...

What Kind of beef do you want for dinner tonight?

Erica Rose said...

Says the girl who had pizza for LUNCH TODAY! Lol!!! And as my dad already knows, I'm having steak!!! :D So far so good! I've only had 4 ounces of beef and I will only have about 11 more today! I'm surprised at how well I'm doing other than feeling sleepy but that's only reasonable because I was up late last night oh well! ONLY 2 more days after this!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job daughter, I am proud of you and your will power. You even said "NO" to a bite of my DQ cotton candy Blizzard.

Bekki said...

Remember!! It won't taste as good as thin feels. Or you could say thin won't feel as good as this tastes. Um. . .I guess its up to you. But Congrats!!! You're doing awesome!