My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beef and Vegetables...

I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I've made it this far I can go all the way! I almost gave in last night because Dairy Queen Blizzards are my BIGGEST weakness! But then I got this text from Bis- I mean Bekki and it said this " Remember, it won't taste as good as thin feels." She also posted this in my comments. It is so true. It made me not even give that Dairy Queen another thought! Hmph blizzard schmizzard!

As of this morning, I have lost a total of 8 pounds on this "eating program". I am extremely missing the sweetness of the fruit and the milk and bananas combo! You should have seen me eating bananas at the table at Chili's Sunday night! It was incredible lol! Today is my beef and veggie day! It is so much easier than the beef and tomatoes. That one was rough on me since I love love love stewed or cooked tomatoes, but could only have fresh ones. However, the steak my Daddy grilled was incredible!! Now after this is over, I will just need to hit to gym to keep it off! But I can't do that till next week! But it WILL happen!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!

5 comments:

Bekki said...

I was so confused with the Bis- until I actually thought about it. LOL. Thanks Ra...Erica. Let us open our. . .

Erica Rose said...

LOL! Oh we are too funny! Why??? Because we're... lol amenah sistah! I still need to get some quotes for you! I'll start working on that ASAP... Tomorrow! lol

Bekki said...

Hah, Amenha, Walk down that road Sistah. That's rightha! Why? Because I am just cool like that.

Sarrah D. said...

Erica I so envy you. I wish I could do a diet. But alas, I love my starbucks in the morning.

Erica Rose said...

Lol that is right sistah preach it! lol and Sarrah, you do not understand my love for food. It is abnormal. I eat when I am not hungry, I continue eating once I am full... Food is the love of my life other than God. Lol this week has been one of the biggest sacrifices to do this! Lol and I have had the big to-go things of coffee every morning so I know what you mean. It took me two days to get rid of the caffeine cravings! But I did it and will start back up tomorrow with a smaller dose of coffee lol. Believe me if I can do ANYONE can do it!