My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, June 13, 2008

Almost there!!

Wow I sure shocked a lot of people with that last blog! Lol! I haven't really given much thought to blogging until someone *cough *katie* cough* so graciously told me that I needed to post. So here I am! I actually should be studying but I just went over the study sheet and realized that I know over half of the identifications on there. And those I don't know he probably won't put up since he's only going to put up 1/3 of what he gave us. Teachers like that are crazy they make us study so hard and then don't even use the stuff we studied hardest on.

Wow.... Sorry... Lol I think that is considered rambling! Anyway, Today is my LAST DAY!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! I have taken two finals and turned in 3 papers, and today I just have 1 paper and 2 finals (at 2 and 4). I am so excited, I just want to get this over with, and then tomorrow is my pahtay!!!! Oh yeah oh yeah! You will definitely be seeing a lot of pictures of this weekend! I graduate Sunday at 2! When I started this blog back in January, today seemed oh so very far away. But, I'm here! I did it! Four long years of hard (well kinda hard) work is paying off, and now that the work has paid off, I need to start paying off the loan sharks! LOL.

Well that was a whole bunch of Ericaness to last you until the next time I post, which may be tomorrow unless we go to the beach than it will definitely be Sunday! I'm so excited! Can you tell??? Can you??? Okay I am stopping! I'll be back

6 comments:

Nila said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, ERICA!!! You have done so well. I do need to remark on that part about teachers not using the stuff you studied the hardest on. Murphy's Law states, that you will be tested on the parts you did not study. I think in some weird way, we are related to Murphy. LOL

You go girl!
Congratulations

Mom

Erica Rose said...

Well let's just put it this way, My teacher gave us a list of 75 words for our final, and he is only giving TWENTY of them on the final of which we choose THIRTEEN to identify! Talk about crazy (uhoh... 13.... and guess what today is??? Friday the........ 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

Anonymous said...

I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be juuudgeddd by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Erica Rose said...

LOL That's right Sister MLK Jr! Although I love the color of your skin! All.... brown and beautiful lol

Katie Booker said...

Thank you for posting the blog just for me =)
It makes my day go by so much faster if I have new stuff to read.
Congrats on finishing school!!!

Anonymous said...

YEE HAW GIRLFREN!!!! TIME TO DO A LITTLE JIG!! YOU ROCK AND I GET TO SEE YOUR ROCKN SELF IN APPROX TWELVE HOURS!!!

LOVE YA TONS!
NICOLE