My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Last Day


I can't believe I have made it this far! I still have only lost 8 pounds, I will check tomorrow after it is over. This has been quite an interesting time for me... I don't think I would ever do it again, unless I gained a lot of weight. But I will eat cabbage soup again. That stuff was really good! Today is my rice, vegetables and fruit juice day. The no sugar added kind of juice of course. And is it good or what??? I bought the Apple and strawberry medley at Stater Bro's last night!!! MMMM it tastes really good! Other than it doesn't have caffeine! Up above is a picture of my lunch brown rice, carrots and juice! It's not too bad, but I am not too hungry after my rice for breakfast! I just hope I can survive till I'm out of classes tonight (at 7:30 :P). Ok I will stop now and get back to "work"! I'll get you posted on the outcome of this!

7 comments:

Bekki said...

I think you were weak last night due to the fact that you haven't had caffine in days.

Erica Rose said...

Haha I only missed the ball once... or maybe twice... Wait let me count. 1...2...3...4........ hmmm nevermind I was weak... I lost count because there was that one time I ran into the wall! It was awesome but my elbow didn't like it. I loved your ballerina moments! Very graceful! You dance to your own music LOL

Bekki said...

Just call me Bis...Grace. We are getting better though! Most certainly. We are rallying the ball etc. . . but when we miss it, we run more. So which way do we get more exercize? Should we strive to be bad, or strive to get better? LOL

Erica Rose said...

Hahah Both!!! We should practice jumping!!! That would be fun! Hahah! Since women have stronger legs :D

Bekki said...

How do we do both? Won't we get confused? LOL. Can you imagine the people we had last night walking by see us practice jumping? They would fall over laughing at us. lol We are already a distraction because of our yells, screams and laughter. lol. People probably wish we would just shut up. LOL

Erica Rose said...

But hey we probably had more fun than anyone!!!! lol

Bekki said...

I KNOW we had more fun than anyone. It was evident in the noise level. Anyone making a lot of noise is either having fun, a fight or being hurt. And since the other two are obviously ruled out...well maybe hurt not so much, but nonetheless: Noise=Good time. lol