My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What to do what to do?

Wow... and wow... You know, I have never realized how full my life is. I used to complain about our church not doing a lot and how bored I was and blah blah blah. lol well, *WARNING WARNING* You may get what you wish for! I have been so busy this whole YEAR pretty much. I can only remember a few Saturdays that I have had to myself! It has been crazy, between school, work, and church practices, dramas, services, etc. I have not been able to get done what I need done. For awhile there I only saw my parents at dinner and then that was it! Really sad! So I figured after last weekend, I would get to come home and relax a little and help pack. Did that happen?? Well I did take a nap on Monday (I normally do NOT like to take naps), but the packing has really not been happening for me. So I got to thinking... Is there anyway to stop time??? Joshua did it, yes I understand that was an emergency, but THIS IS TOO! If I don't get to packing and cleaning, I will be banished from my house. Lol ok it isn't that bad! But Seriously, this weekend is going to be crazy busy too with Youth Connect being tonight, and tomorrow. Then Sarah and Nicole will be down tomorrow and Saturday, and everyone wants to go shopping. Then Sunday is Family Day at our church. So I would have Monday Tuesday and Wednesday to "pack", but then Thursday we are going to Wicked (YAAAAAAAY!!!), and Friday, Justin, Jason and I are leaving for the weekend to go to Fresno. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO????

Well for now, I will breathe deep and thank all of you for reading my post! hehe I am glad someone did! Sigh.... Where is Joshua when we need him. No not Josh Pound, or Rivas.... you know... the "but as for me and my house" Joshua! (He WAS the one who did that right???) Oh well. Lol

I will post pictures of Youth Connect and other activities when/if I take them! Until then!

15 comments:

Bekki said...

I DID offer my help. Feel free to take me up on the offer! lol

So we are going shopping? YAY!!!

Erica Rose said...

Lol you did I know! Lol maybe we should do a packing party! LOL!!! I KNOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! lol!! No really I am honestly extremely excited!!!! EEK! I get clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should all bombard your house packing and cleaning in one accord on Saturday instead of shopping...?? I know it would be fun cuz....all of us put together = CRAZIER THAN ALL GET OUT FUN lol. Cleaning or not. LOL.

Anonymous said...

OK....so I took too long commenting cuz....ha ha..your comment hadn't yet posted when I started to comment. LOL

Erica Rose said...

LOL you are so cool Nicole! Great minds think alike lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that too heh heh. Will we by any chance be going to Macy's? lol

Erica Rose said...

Lol I have a gift card to there so definitely!!!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaay is all I've got to say dear

Anonymous said...

oh and you forgot a josh...heh heh

Erica Rose said...

hahah! Yay back! Wait... what Josh?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I love their sales!!

*Warning Tones* Sarah....

Erica Rose said...

Hahahaha SO IT WAS HIM LOL! That is what I thought! And I like their sales too!

Nila said...

Okay girls... I hear you loud and CLEAR. Erica does NOT want to move, because she is NOT helping pack. So... since you all would rather go shopping instead of packing, I hear you loud and clear too! LOL Looks like we may just have to stay.

Anonymous said...

Well I have to admit that since it looks like you may have to stay, it looks A WHOLE LOT better than you all up and leaving us =) Can I get an AMEN from the peanut gallery!

Erica Rose said...

Lol! Well anon... It merely LOOKS like we are staying! This is all a front! LOL