My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is a post

It is so hard to believe it has been almost a week since my final Final! :P lol. If you assume I have been sitting around all day since I graduated, well.... You're almost right! Monday and Tuesday I worked at my job from 1-8 organizing an end of the year workshop/meeting and then Wednesday was pretty calm. I did have time to lounge around each morning, and even had time to get my eyebrows waxed! Yesterday was a clean up day for my office, so I really feel as if I sat around most of the day.

My poor mom has been pretty much unable to do a lot until today. She took her cast thingy (I'm a graduate from CSUSB and I don't even know the name) off and found out she is allergic to either the iodine or the Vicodin! (MOM this is where you do NOT tell the story about the vicodin) So she has had it pretty rough.

Anyway, I am excited! I leave tomorrow morning bright and early to head up to Ventura Camp Meeting for the morning and evening services! Bekki got us a hotel room, and Courtney, Bekki and I are going to be driving up there tomorrow, and then back Saturday morning in time for the Youth Picnic! Yay!! And then I have a friend's grad party and then graduation season is officially over!

Oh by the way, where are all my loyal followers? I am LOSING on the Daryn poll! How is this happening? I am such a poor loser! I hear Scott is to blame! Shame shame shame! That totally defeats the purpose of a true poll. And to think Casandra was gaining the lead and he stole it out from under all of our noses and put it in another's place. I'm not bitter. Really I'm not! Lol. No really I'm kidding. But to all you in the blog world reading this, go onto Preston's blog and VOTE FOR ME! Or if not me then VOTE FOR BEKKI!!!! YAAY! Love you Bekki!

I'll post pictures of the Camp meeting and Youth Picnic when I get a chance!!! Until then!

3 comments:

Bekki said...

I am going to get a button that says "Vote for Erica." LOL.

Anyways, I am quite excited about tomorrow as well. . . we are going to have a blast. Barking and meowing the whole way. LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you were to come in the top tier of the voting or so that would mean you'd reconsider your moving. Does Daryn know this? It might change things a bit. Mmmmm.... There might be hope for those fishing lessons I had planned after all.
-blue

Erica Rose said...

See I knew you would be on my side Bekki! Faithful! That's what you are! And "RG" aka blue aka traitor (no I'm not offended lol) there is no reconsidering... Lol... I'm just glad NC has phones! Lol! And email and BLOGSPOTS!