My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Day

Ok first off I want to say that I WOULD have pictures if it were not for my talent of leaving things places. I still am looking for my brain... Anyone know where it is? If you find it please turn it in to the lost and found! I think it has my number on it.

So anyway, on with Family Day. IT WAS HOT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!! That's pretty much the most of it. Church yesterday was different for me, due to the fact that I woke up late because I thought that it was bilingual service that day so I wouldn't have to Praise Sing.... Well as I am trying on clothes deciding what to wear, I get a txt asking if I was planning on Praise Singing, so I said no since it was Bilingual, it is then that I was notified that it was NOT Bilingual Service, and since I had my black dress on, I grabbed my new red belt and my black shoes and made it to church 7 minutes before service started! Eek! And then, Bro. Stringfellow was still not there after Worship Service, and Jana found out that she would have to sing 2 songs to stall for him to get there, since he thought service started at 2. But needless to say, as Bro. Booker was talking he rushes in, Bro Booker announces him, and he gets up and preaches an awesome message! After I finished singing for altar call I got to see baby Ryan Taanner Lee for the first time! He is a DOLL!!!! I need a picture of him! And then went and ate hot dogs, went home and spent like 45 minutes trying to decide what to change into. I have never had such a hard time deciding about clothes as I did yesterday.

Moving on again, when I got to the church, they were getting ready to start The Daughters of Zion girls water balloon volleyball, needless to say, afterwards, quite a few people (including me thank you Amber lol!) were wet since they were in the soak zone! Lol, after that was the boys mud football, we left in the middle of it, went swimming, came back and could NOT find my keys anywhere (come to find out I had left them at Jenn's house! Dumb me!) so we just took Jenn's car and Jennifer, Chelsea and I went up to Victorville to the new Sonic and met up with the Estrada boys, Bekki, David and Julius for some wonderful drinks, fun and interesting times lol!!! I had fun! That drink was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! LOL!!! MMMM Strawberry Slush! With little strawberry surprises! MMM. So then I forget my camera in Jenn's car! lol It was bound to happen. But today is a new day, and I think we are going to go play raquetball tonight! YAY! LOL!

So I will post pictures soon.... Since I don't quite have access to my camera yet

10 comments:

Bekki said...

YAY!!! Racquetball! WHOO HOOOOO...Burn those calories...burn 'em!!! If you can't avoid them...burn them off!!!

Erica Rose said...

Lol... well I CAN avoid them... I just don't! Lol oh well

Bekki said...

Well I had a bad lunch too. So I don't want to avoid them. So I have to burn them off. LOL

Brittany Rivers said...

Hi Erica! Haven't talked to you in forever! Hope you're doing GREAT! :-)

Erica Rose said...

Hey Brittany I haven't SEEN you in years it feels like! I am doing pretty good!!!

Anonymous said...

cool posting rampage.lol i've never seen so many posts from you in such a short amount of time.lol i'm still looking for something to write about.lol i'm lucky if i get one in every couple months.lol and even those are kinda weird if you think about it.lol
(man, i haven't seen so many lol's since the last time ERM texted me.lol AAGHHHH I DID IT AGAIN!!! I'm sorry, I can't help myself sometimes.lol .....ok i've finally had it up to here! i'm done!)

Erica Rose said...

LOL!!!!! I understand... sometimes you just have to laugh!!! And I feel like I haven't texted you in ever, cuz you never txt back! Lol! And I KNOW this has been the most posts I have done in one month! It's cuz it has been a busy month and I wanna tell ALL ABOUT IT!!! I almost said "lol".... wait I DID say it huh??? lol and again! OH well... it happens hehe

Bekki said...

We didn't get many pictures of racquetball.

Erica Rose said...

Lol... Ain't that the truth??? You actually got an interesting one! Lol of how I play raquetball! Lol... Oh look at the sky isn't it beautiful?

Bekki said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you remember last time how you saw a racquetball player in the clouds?