My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yet Another Eventful Weekend




So, I thought that life would get a little slower once school let out. YEAH RIGHT! Looks like it has only had a "phase change" and gone into rapid speed. This past Thursday and Friday was our Youth Connect services. Each service was so awesome, and the altar call was the highlight of each! Thursday night afterwards marked quite an interesting time with friends and fellowship. Let's just say.... I was quite loud! In fact I believe the words Bekki used were "Pipe down!" Lol. Oh my... It was funny! And then to think the things I learned about people and places and things (oh my!) from overhearing the wrong parts of the conversations. Awww and then... then I tried to make Joe re-ask Heather out cuz I missed it! And then I had problems in general. But... Bekki and Jennifer helped my night become interesting... Poor Kim and Shavon (spelling?), Kim has been around me before, but Shavon has not seen much of me and saw me in all my glory! Anyway, Friday was fun too, Bekki picked Sarah and Nicole up and then met me and we went home, ate and then rushed to the church to get ready. I was ready FIVE MINUTES before I was supposed to practice! eek! But church that night was so so awesome, other than it being HOT and PACKED!!!!! They said that they almost had to open the doors in the foyer and put chairs up! Crazy! And the lockin was just such a wonderful energizing time! Although Stupid Starbucks don't like us that much! LOL then afterwards we went to the 24 hour Walmart, then Courtney's and spent the night. This morning we came home had crepes and went shopping til it was time to drop the girls off (which made the talk of the day for us... wowzers). Then Bekki Court and I went right back to shopping! (not that we didn't love and miss you Sarah and Nicole). Then we all went our separate ways, and I ended up taking a nap!! And now am posting this. When I get done I was planning on packing... Yes Nicole I said it... PACKING! But I don't know... I need to clean my room first! It's bad... huh Sarah? So and then tomorrow is our church's Family Day, where there is only morning service and then the rest of the day is food fun and fellowship! So I may have pictures of that for tomorrow too! So this was yet another weekend in the life of Erica!! Hope you enjoyed the rather long version of it!

Oh and the pics above were obviously from the former stories

3 comments:

Bekki said...

Sooo much fun. That's all I can say. And yeah...the bus incident was interesting to say the least. I was beating down the door to my own car to get in. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Erica Rose said...

LOL!!! Things such as this I will never ever forget lol!!! That whole day seemed to be one thing after another! Lol!!! And then Bekki embarrasses herself and I don't even realize it lol!!!

Bekki said...

OH LORD. I seriously wanted to crawl under the table. Or do bodily injury to Jason for embarrassing me. LOL