My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!


Of all people, I never would have thought that I would be able to do it! When I started this I seriously had such horribly tempting cravings for anything and everything I saw but kept talking myself out of it! I am glad I did, but I do not EVER want to do this diet again. Lol. It was seriously like fasting (and Nicole knows my pain even moreso than I can feel!) I didn't eat except for in the morning yesterday and when I got home around 9:30 or 10ish last night and for 2 reasons because it was Music Dept fast day, and because the brown rice became unappealing to me lol! Oh wasn't it such a wonderful feeling eating that last bowl of cabbage soup (which was really good still) and then throwing the rest of it down the drain with a wild cry of delight and victory!


But needless to say I have completed the 7 day program! I kinda blew it this morning with rice cereal, but I am having a salad and diet coke for lunch and the soda is so sweet I almost can't drink it! And to think I normally drink sodas a few times a day!!! But anyway, I have lost a total of TEN pounds on this diet. I honestly did not think that it would work. I don't know how, I don't know where it went, and I don't know when it happened, but I have lost 10!!! I feel better, although tired and sore from Bekki beating me up. Now to hit the gym! Anyone want to go with me on Tues at 6 in the morning :P lol!!! Party poopers! (Is that a bad word???) Well Praise me Praise me! Lol jk, but I really am patting myself on the back that I finished this crazy diet! So now if you see me drop into a dead faint tonight serving at the banquet it is because I have eaten too much for lunch (one salad!)
The picture above is my lunch right now. I have a water bottle too that I am enjoying moreso than the soda. I shouldn't have even bought the soda!

9 comments:

Bekki said...

Woo hoo, go Erica!!! Wait. . . How did I beat you up?! I mean c'mon now. You were the one talking to Wilson.

Erica Rose said...

Hahah! Wilson was keeping me safe! I never knew when a ball would come at my face next. But then again, Wilson kept misbehaving by moving directions that I did NOT tell him to go! Bad Wilson BAD Wilson! I think his color scares him! I mean come on the things glow in the dark yellow skin will do for a fellow... come on now

Bekki said...

LOL. It injured his pride to be colored that hideous color eh? I am looking at a pink racquet. . .It's so cute. And it matches my other stuff. . .lol I am such a nerd. I have to match.

Erica Rose said...

Hahah You are quite funny! But then your shoes didn't match! Oops did I say that???

Bekki said...

*GASP* You did just say that. . . I know they didn't match lol. I will remedy that for next Tuesday. I will be so color coordinated you will think I walked into a crayola box.

Erica Rose said...

MY FAVORITE CRAYON!!! Lol Speaking of crayons, I drew the most amazing mosaic yesterday! I amazed my target child at the Children's Center where I do my observations! Lol She just stared... Hmmm it may be because I was supposed to be watching her draw. But the teacher showed me how to do it and it was just so so so much fun!! I took it home with me!! I'm so proud!

Bekki said...

LOL!!!!!!! That's good stuff. I used to color with my Sunday school class. (And I must admit that I do take coloring books and crayons with me everytime I fly anywhere to keep me entertained).

Erica Rose said...

Oh my! Lol We do seem to like bringing the kid in us out don't we??

Bekki said...

Mhhmmm... I will never get old. I will forever love coloring. I will forever love eating cotton candy. I will forever love the fair. And the playground at the park. And. . .racquetball with a friend who is moving. So we will have to play raquetball across the states. Online maybe? LOL