My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wednesday Night Service




So service tonight was cool for so many different reasons... One is that it was my last service for awhile so it was special! Another is that all three of us Marxer kids were in the group that sang. Chantel asked Jonathan Pierce and me to sing with her, Jana played keyboard, Justin rocked out on the guitar, and Jason on the bass! We did IBC's Hosanna. It went very well! I was planning on taking TONS of pictures..... and as you can see, it just didn't work out! LOL, so the story behind me wanting a picture with the three girls is from left to right it is Amanda Thomas, Emilee Thomas, me, and Vanessa Sanchez. Those three girls are such babydolls! I taught them in Preschool my last year teaching at LCA. I love them so much. Vanessa's mom was my friend/coworker/Starbucks-addict-along-with-me. She taught Kindergarten on the other side of the classroom. Vanessa for some reason was so much more attached to me than the others. I felt bad leaving her. lol and then Amanda wouldn't let my answers go without adding another "But why?" or "Where" when asking about me leaving! Sigh I am going to miss them so much along with everyone else in the church! So 2 more days! Or as my daddy says one more day and a wake up!

6 comments:

Jana McVay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DarynArnett said...

The only thing I can say is...you HATE me! lol. I'm going to miss ya. I wont have a shadow now!

Erica Rose said...

Jana- It was all my pleasure! Lol, I LOVE being involved with the music dept and will miss it so much lol but maybe ya'll will actually get stuff accomplished without me to procrastinate! LOL

Erica Rose said...

Oh and Daryn.... the shadowing was 10 years ago. And you hate ME since you keep bringing it up :-P

Nila said...

It was neat hearing you guys perform Wednesday. Ah... seeing all my kids involved was so wonderful!

Erica Rose said...

Hahaha HI JARRON! And Mom is was fun having us all up there!!! We did it again tonight... not same song but all of us on the platform