My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, August 8, 2008

Off the Road Again!

So we ended up coming to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma instead of stopping in Texas. Today was a long drive full of a lot of road and very little exits! Lol! We ended up stopping for a late lunch early dinner in Amarillo, Texas at Red Lobster! Mmmm it was so good! We are 2 hours ahead of California time so it is 6:45 there and 8:45 here. We pulled into Oklahoma City around 8. And tried to empty out most of the car. And then tried to get internet to work so I could post pictures from today... No such luck and I don't want to try anymore. Lol I just want bed right now! Lol but its kinda hard with both brothers on the phone lol! Ill post the pictures sometime soon hopefully!!!

2 comments:

Nila said...

I'm so glad you made it safely there! Sleep well.

Erica Rose said...

Well... I slept if that's what you mean. Lol! I need to post my pictures! I got some pretty entertaining ones! Lol and some cool ones too! Hopefully I can do that when I get to Aunt Carlene's!