My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Home for Now...

Well guess what? I'm here! I spent the last few days at my Aunt Carlene's in my hometown and yesterday we went around town some. Stopped at Notre Dame and took a drive down memory lane. Lol aka Union Ave where I grew up. I have pictures but I don't have internet yet. We also went shopping for bedding and clothes! Fun fun fun!

Today Justin and I left my Aunt's a little before 11 and pulled into Indy around 2. I was starved I hadn't eaten but needed to unpack so with the help of a friend we got everything to my room in a fairly quick manner (omw I have SO MUCH STUFF!!). And then Justin and I went out and grabbed a late lunch then I hit walmart came back cleaned and cleared and tried to organize my room. Then went to the store again. And now am waiting in my room to go eat with my brothers at 8. I have 10 more minutes to go! Lol. So I am txting this post once again. And am hoping that I can post pictures tomorrow! Yay! I register tomorrow but I'm already all moved in just waiting for a box from my mom so I can hang my clothes. You'll see pictures soon! Keep checking back! Miss everyone so very much!

3 comments:

Nila said...

Looking forward to seeing those pictures! Hard to believe there are buildings in this world that don't have air-conditioning. LOL Out here in Cali, we can't imagine it.

Bekki said...

So...where are the pictures? LOL JK. Sounds like it has been eventful so far!!

I still have to post about my adventures this week. It was so much fun!!!

Erica Rose said...

Lol ok ok I will put them up!