My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, August 25, 2008

OOPS!!!



So obviously I have not been on here in almost a week! Oops sorry everyone! So just an overview of last week. We started regular classes on Wednesday. I only have one class on Wed and Fridays (not even the same class lol) and Wednesday chapel was absolutely amazing. Thursday was a full day for me with going from class to class. I am so loving all of the classes. Since I am a Freshman I take equal Music and Theology classes and I LOVE the Theology classes. Bro Mooney is one of my teachers and he is so neat! Thursday night Student Body Prayer was so awesome. I haven't been to a prayer meeting that powerful in a long time. The music was on for a while and then they turned it off and the Holy Ghost fell!

On Friday night I went to what is called curfew ball. We went to Calvary Christian School at 11 and played until 2 am. The guys played basketball and guys and girls played volleyball. I was so confused because they only play with 6 on the court at all times so there was a lot of subbing in and if there were more than 3 people subbing in they created new teams. But I had so much fun!!! Then on Saturday I went with a friend to her house 45 minutes away and spent the day there with other friends doing laundry and letting her parents spoil us with homemade food and desserts! We actually broke curfew!! oops! LOL but they had no problem since we were only 7 minutes late. Then Sunday contained two wonderful powerful services that was just amazing! Sunday afternoon I finally unpacked most of my clothes because I got my hangers! YAY! LOL I still have a lot of clothes underneath my bed though lol. Then last night we went out to Cheeseburger of Paradise after service, hence the pictures! Lol, and then ended up in the chapel watching a band that Justin is in called A6. It is so funny watching them!

Well I will keep you updated!!! Hopefully more often!!

3 comments:

Uptown Jack said...

aww looks and sounds like so much fun dear! thanks for letting your friends in CA know how our Erica is doing!!!lol

Bekki said...

Yay a post!!!! lol. Sounds like fun!

Erica Rose said...

AWWW my wonderful Cali friends!!! LOL I am glad that you are glad lol! It is fun