My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still Counting Down!

So now we only have 3 more days and then we leave... Wednesday, Thursday, and then we leave Friday morning, early!! I have been busy running around doing... not too sure what lol. Yesterday I really didn't do too much actually, Heather and I went and both got pedicures. It was so cool (EXCEPT the guy cut Heather's toe!!!). Before that I had to do a little running around... Really just picking up my Mom from the car shop LOL! Then I stayed home kinda packing a little... redoing my lists.... and then sent out a bunch of "Come to volleyball or else" txts (hehe) and then went to volleyball and kinda sorta ruined my pedicure! Lol.. no worries tho, since they sent home the stuff they used!

So, today... We got ready and left for L.A. Garment District hit up some suit stores for the guys and then finally it was Erica time! Lol! we made a quick run down the Alley grabbed a purse, perfume, and then went to another store and got 2 tops I've been needing! When I came home a Dell technician came and fixed my computer panels... It looks like new now. Then I went and got my eyebrows done at Kim's, went to the bank, came home, and now am getting ready to head back out for my last Music Practice! I am not in the Music Department as of August but Chantel Chavez wants me to sing in her group. She is singing IBC's Hosanna and Justin is playing the solo (OF COURSE!). LOL and then Bekki and I are going out afterwards (I think Jason thinks he is going too hahah!) We will all have fun! Well... That has been my kinda sorta but not really busy days in the life of ERM! lol