My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last day of the year

Wow... tomorrow is it! January 1, 2009... This is so unbelievable. I know that everyone is making their New Year's Resolutions, and I have already made one or two as well but, most of all I am just thankful that God has brought me through one more year! 22 down, who knows how many more to go!

In the beginning of 2008 I NEVER would have imagined me being anywhere I am today but I am glad that I did
*I am thankful for the privilege of being able to put my life in God's hands and Him leading me through the year
*I am so thankful for all the supportive people in my life especially immediate family
*I too am thankful for the meaningful friendships of Nicole, Sarah, and Bekki (without them I don't know what I would do! My good morning and good night friends that have stuck with me through thick and thin! Although I do miss my Nicole and Sarah so much, even more as the New Year begins).
*I am thankful for IBC, without this experience I would not have been able to begin to prepare myself for whatever ministry lies ahead

Some hopes and dreams for 2009 are:
*To develop a stronger relationship with God
*To become less self-centered and notice the needs of everyone around me
*To LOSE WEIGHT!
and all in all just
*To make this year the best one ever


Out with the old year in with the New! Cheers to 2009! Happy New Year to everyone I pray God keeps you safe and blesses you immensely!

No comments: