My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I was Tagged by Jana!

RULE ONE: Grab one of the books closest to me, go to page 56, type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow.
RULE TWO: Pick five people who love books and who could receive the Bookworm award with honor.

"They couldn't hide their crime because the very nature of their offense was to be seen underneath their picture just over their shirt pocket. It seemed an awkward thing to do -- my praying in the open yard and joining street meetings with other men. And yet, I dared not wait for time served to begin serving God. I felt I had to take a stand and make my decision at once."

How High My Mountain - An Autobiography By Carl Joseph Ballestero (well what do you know! It's my Grandpa! This is the first book I saw in the living room!)

I tag...
no ONE! LOL the ones I would tag have already been tagged! Just thought I would follow through with this post!

No comments: