My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Sunday, December 7, 2008

IBC Christmas events!



So since Thanksgiving... I have had such a busy week!!! We had our Freshman class Christmas party on Tues which was really fun, and then had Deck the Dorms on Wed after service, which was also a blast. We have had so many projects due and some surprise finals... It has been crazy! Last night was the banquet and it was SO much fun! It seems to be the LEAST boring week of my life! lol tonight is the Music Dept Christmas party. So I plan on having fun for that too...

There are a few pics on the slide show you may be wondering what on earth... mainly the hallway ones... Yes that is water... My roommate decided she wanted to "steam" her banquet dress yesterday in the bathroom and turned the hot water in our sink on and left the room. One thing you must realize is that these sinks are quite old, and clog really easily so unless you keep the power of water coming out of the faucet on low, it will overflow quite easy! I had no clue any of this was happening, I was in Cheryl's room talking to her while she was getting her hair done. Next thing I know, someone is shouting my, name, I walk down the hallway and I see the flood.... come to find out it also leaked down to the first floor, and Bro Sleeva found out about it because he wondered why water was coming into the cafeteria in the basement! LOL So we had to call "IBC flood control" and they helped out. Lol! I started laughing while I was trying to help. It was so sad, but funny at the same time!!! LOL everyone kept coming down the hallway to see it! Lol well I hope you enjoyed all the pictures

5 comments:

Nila said...

LOVE those pictures. Tell Breanna, she needs to learn how to use the iron! ha ha

Bekki said...

It looks like you had a blast!!! I am so glad you went and had fun. Although, it really, truly looked like one of the girls had a tarantula on her head. That would seriously, SERIOUSLY, S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y creep me out and bother me.

Erica Rose said...

Mom- Breana is so funny! I ironed it for her, she didn't know... lol

Bekki- lol I am glad I went too! hahah it really does. I had mentioned that to someone else too. She gets away with it though...

Whitney Ward said...

HEY girl!!! Looks like you've been having FUN! =D

Erica Rose said...

Hey Whitney! I sure have been! I love IBC... It has it's faults, but hey everything does!