My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, December 20, 2008

So Wonderful Being Home!

So I have been home for a full week now! It has been wonderful! But, I still need to find a way to get money before I go back to school. If I can... But I am just leaving it up to God! Sunday was so wonderful! I loved being at my church again. I have missed it so much. Sometimes in bigger churches where you really don't know anyone, it can get kind of lonely, but in our church (which has grown a lot while I have been gone) it is so easy to worship and fellowship!

This week has flown by SO fast! I have been able to sleep in every day! Well sleep in til around 10 means that it is 1 Indiana time, but I think I am growing accustomed to PST now. Monday night, Bekki and I went shopping. I've missed her so much! She is so fun! Tuesday night, my brothers and I went to the College and Career Class party! Good food and fun games! And I discovered a talent I never knew I had! LOL Wednesday I went shopping with my Mom and found... 1 thing! LOL She found some stuff for me, but now I only have Jason and my Grandma to buy for! Oh and some last minute things for friends. Thursday I ended up hanging out with family, my mom and I enjoyed a trip to Target... YAY for Target! Then Friday I FINALLY finished decorating the house and we spent "quality" family time together! lol. Good times!

Today has been marvelous! I woke up to Pumpkin Pancakes and Bacon! It was delicious, my mom even made me coffee.... REAL coffee not the nasty stuff they serve at school. Then we sat down and discussed what we want to eat for Christmas dinner, and what special foods we want before we go back to Indiana. Then I cleaned up a bit, because tonight we're having some friends come over and we're going to The Mission Inn! Yay us!

Hopefully pictures to come!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

YAY!!! It is so fun having you back. I don't want you to go back!!!!

Erica Rose said...

LOL in a way I don't want to go back.... But yet... I DO SO VERY MUCH!! Wish I could take you with me! Oh wait! You WILL be with me in April! Should I line the guys up now or later? Lol JUST kidding