My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals Week

Well, it is so weird, but true... I am almost done with the Fall Semester here at IBC. It is kind of sad, because I hear a lot of people may not be coming back especially some people that I have grown close to. However, I also hear that there will be about 30 new students coming in January. So there are a lot of people just hanging out while studying.

So Finals for me started yesterday morning at 8 AM. I had a Dictation final with Bro. Gordon, then I had a three hour break, so I went back to bed for a while! Lol. I had my 2nd final at noon and was pleased to find out we were able to grade it there and I got an A on it. Then I found out last night that I was exempt from having to take my Music Theory final. That was so nice to know. There was quite a few people hanging out in the lobby studying for the 8 AM final that was this morning. I originally had two finals at 8, but I was exempt from one of them, so after the final we had a break and then had our final chapel, which Bro. Mooney preached. It was really good from beginning to end. Following that we had time for lunch and then I found out that I was exempt from yet another final! Yay me! lol. So I went from having 8 finals to having only 5 finals. So now I only have 2 more left and my first one is at 8 tomorrow and the second one is for my Sight-singing class and my slot is scheduled for 9:45 tomorrow morning. YAY! I only have one paper to turn in ASAP for my women of the Bible and I am done. So Thursday I'll be able to sleep in and clean up the room for my departure Friday night. I guess Preston Keller will be taking us to the airport. I can't wait to go home. I have loved being here but I am so looking forward to being home for a month! Lord Willing I will be able to afford to come back next semester. It is hard at times, but thank God for my wonderful parents and friends who not only encourage me but also help out financially! I am blessed!

Only 3 days and I'll be home!

5 comments:

Bekki said...

Whoo hoo!!! Can't wait to see ya!!!

Bekki said...

...And as much as I miss having you out here...I hope you get to go back too!!!!

Erica Rose said...

YAY! I know me either! And I just pray it all works out in God's will!

Jana McVay said...

YES!!! ERM is heading towards Rialto!!!

No fair that you got exempted from 2 finals! If I was, then I wouldn't have to take any!! LOL Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Oh, and BTW since you have so much time on your hands after your last finals, You Have Been Tagged!!!

Come see my blog to find out how!

Erica Rose said...

Jana- I am so excited to be home! Lol! Being exempt was SO NICE! Lol at least you're done now!