My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why???

Why does technology have to be painful??? Ok, so long story short, I had a long night last night, lol... I got home close to 3 am... Yes my mom knew where I was! LOL. Then today was a lazy, yet long day. I woke up at 9:30, cleaned a little, and before I knew it, it was time for dinner with my uncle and my family. MMMMM and a good dinner it was too!!! Anyway, all I did was mention some downloads my Uncle Marty had done for Jason, little did I know that I would totally monopolize his time!!! So, we have dinner early normally, we were done eating around 5:20. So I will say that we started trying to download a Bible program on my BlackBerry around 6. Well.... my Uncle left around 8:15.... so over TWO HOURS to TRY to get that program off the computer and onto my phone.... Oh if you are wondering.... No it is not on my phone.... In fact it is on the desktop of my computer, and I am frustrated with it. I felt so bad for my Uncle. Now I do NOT consider myself a computer whiz, but I normally have no problem with programs and such, but... this... this thing is EVIL! Lol well maybe not completely, but I think it hates me. It really does. Oh well, one of these days I WILL conquer it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

AW poor Erica, technology is just not on your side today. I still love you though. lol

Erica Rose said...

It really isn't!!! LOL my computer even shut down, and the O and the Y aren't working unless I hit them really hard!!! Hahaha today is not my day for electronics!!! LOL I'm glad SOMEONE does!!! LOL

Nila said...

Erica, ever thought of just picking up the Bible and reading it? Your phone is so small, and I'm sure it's not as fun to read! LOL

Erica Rose said...

LOL Hey! I do pick up the Bible and read, but Uncle Marty was trying to get me the Bible on the phone, and even paid for it and you know that LOL! It was just a pain