My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy, busy

I can't believe how fast time has passed since I got home from the trip! I feel as if I have not had a chance to do anything. Our program has recently hired a friend of mine, Naomi, to take over my position, and I have been training her. It makes me feel like I actually accomplish things at work now. I would have loved having someone in my office everyday like this!!! It keeps me from becoming bored, so I actually have to find things to do and for her to do! It has been fun! Dr. Hwang has been so good to me, I am definitely going to miss working for her. She has even asked if I can continue working for her through phone and email for a few weeks after my last day, due to them needing answers for paperwork and other business items I have dealt with. It has been a job that I would so take again. Hopefully my next job (as my mom so aptly said) pays me this good. Pray saints pray!!!

This is a holler out for my traveling friends!!! I miss you already! lol! Heather, I was looking for you to sit by at church last night, but then remembered you weren't there, I hope you don't stay too bored. Daryn, some strange people were sitting in your seat. And Erica I hope you have a safe trip I'll miss you lots!

Oops... back to work time! No more break for me :-p

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aw Erica Ima miss sitting with you in church. I'm not too too bored here. lol Everyone is keeping me entertained with their texts. lol love ya

DarynArnett said...

Hey! I miss you guys too (well some of you guys). Were the strange people in my seat the usuals that usually sit there? If so, they are not to strange (at least nothing like the people in Memphis:))Oh well, I will see you in a little over a week!

P.S. HUH?

Erica Rose said...

Lol Are my txts some of the ones keeping you unbored??? Are they are they?? lol jk! Daryn... Did you actually write and LEAVE that word on your comment??? Trying to figure out if I am seeing things or not. Sigh... Never cease to amaze me