My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Band Music is Great!!



So tonight we (Jason, Bekki and David Simpson and me of course), went to the Redlands Bowl to watch the Glenn Miller Orchestra perform. It was so cool! I absolutely LOVE Big Band music and this had songs ranging from Little Brown Jug to Pennsylvania 6-5000 to In the Mood. It was so so so so fun. Lol, we ended up seeing Jana and family there, although they had to leave due to the fact that her kids start school tomorrow. OMW DID YOU KNOW MARISA IS GOING INTO THE 9TH GRADE??? Crazy!!!! Anyway, lol it was such a wonderful night.... Just everything, from the company, to the music, to the atmosphere... *Sigh* Lol... I think I am forgetting some stories here, but oh well! Lol, Bekki will probably fill them in for me!

14 comments:

Jana McVay said...

The music was soooo wonderful. I didn't want to leave but alas, the youngest two start school tomorrow. Justin is going to Middle School, 6th grade!! Jessica is a 7th grader! And yes, Marissa will be a Freshman in High School *copious weeping*!!!! My babies are growing up TOO fast! Before I know it, they will be like the Marxer trio, in college, on the other side of the world (practically), and my nest will be empty! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I think I will go pray now, for God to keep my kiddos close to Him, on fire, and that I will survive this new era!

Erica Rose said...

Yes I think my Mom is getting ready to have MAJOR empty nest syndrome!!! I feel awful! But excited about going! Wow... I can't believe how much your kids have grown!!! When I moved here Justin was not even 2 yet?? Or was he not even 1!? Wow crazy!!! And yes that is right you will survive, but keep praying lol, my momma's prayers are what got me through college fairly unscathed! and NOW I'M GOING BACK??? What am I thinking? LOL jk

Bekki said...

LOL Erica, I have wondered at that myself. LOL. Anyways, I think I missed some of the stories too, but I can't remember them all. LOL. My brain was not completely firing on all cylinders last night. Nor is it today. My back still hurts...LOL

Erica Rose said...

Hahahaha poor Bekki lol you may not have been up to par physically but we still did have fun!!!! LOL and the memories keep coming!

Bekki said...

P.S. My hair is not dyed in that picture. Just appears that way. LOL

Erica Rose said...

LOL I totally forgot about that. Yes your hair does look rather blonde. That would explain a few things. LOL JUST KIDDING

Bekki said...

Whatever!! Jason said I was smart. So there =P HAHAHAHAHAHA

Erica Rose said...

LOL!!!! YOU ARE YOU ARE!!! lol

Bekki said...

Thanks! LOL My hair looks kinda red anyways. Not blonde. HAHAHAHA

Erica Rose said...

LOL that's what you think!! Haha just kidding... It is the colors of the rainbow!!

Bekki said...

LOL. Ok so I just caught another glimpse of the picture and I look really really weird. LOL

Erica Rose said...

LOL aww you don't either quit "worrying" (get it get it? lol)

Bekki said...

LOL Yes, I do get it! lol.

Erica Rose said...

I am glad someone gets it! LOL