My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, July 4, 2008

IT WAS AMAZING!




So I am going to have to write a pretty quick one due to the fact that we need to leave in about an hour for Fresno. My parents, Bekki and I went to Wicked at the Pantages Theater last night..... Oh my.... oh my!!! It was just incredible! If you have ever heard a bad report about that play disregard anything the person who saw it told you! I laughed and laughed and sighed and yes even cried! LOL I was still on a high even at In-N-Out! Lol! I so will not spoil the play for any of you that have never seen it, but the music was outstanding, the actors were amazing and the whole thing.... well I have to say it was literally awesome! I have never been to a professional play like that and believe me, it was a whole new world! SIGH! I would so go again and again and again! THANK YOU BEKKI!!! She made it happen for me! Bekki's blog will prob have more details on the play (we're depending on you Bekki lol). So now I am leaving for Fresno to spend the weekend with the Montanos!!! YAY! What an eventful life I lead! Lol I will try to post pictures now, if I don't you will see them.... eventually!

2 comments:

Nila said...

Great pics, Erica. Wicked was incredible! We were starving afterward, and had a great meal at In & Out. I KNOW I took more pictures of you eating... wonder why they're not up on the website!! LOL

Bekki said...

LOL. I was pretty hungry afterwards as well. Those Snickers didn't do their job well enough. lol. I personally loved the Marilyn Monroe references on the walk out to the car. Erica, I hope I helped you out a bit more with my post. I don't want to ruin it for anyone though...Miss PopuLAR.