My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why me???? AGAIN!

So, if I thought that my electronics problems were bad the other night, (oh and thank you Bekki for the wonderful Ode that was placed on our Random Blog) than SURPRISE! I had another *think* coming to me! Today has not been a good computer day for me at work. I am surprised that the computer has not shut down on me already. But I know it wouldn't hurt it since the blogger program automatically saves the post as draft every few minutes. Well, as I told Sarah, I was about to commit computer homicide.... well since then I have realized you can only commit homicide if you kill a HUMAN.... so, I guess I can't commit computer homicide. But I have come to the conclusion that if I pick up the CPU and throw it out of my window. I will no longer have the same problem after it falls 4 stories!

So, not only is my computer giving me problems, but my beautiful, lovely, wondermous BlackBerry Pearl has decided it doesn't like me...

I think that this is NOT a good electronics week for me! But, where would we be without them. Honestly. I could NOT work with out the computer. My boss and I communicate mainly through email. The same with most of the members of our program. To get to my paperwork, I have to go online. Otherwise, it wouldn't work the same. It is so frustrating sometimes. I have already contacted our Departments Technical person, and he said he would stop in Monday, I haven't heard a word from him. HMPH! Phooey!!! I give up! lol. Pray that I keep a good attitude lol

*** Oh and as soon as I had finished posting this, my computer shut down :~P***

10 comments:

Jarron said...

that's because you're using a PC... :-)

Bekki said...

LOL Thanks for the brilliant observation there Jarron.

Erica, I was soo ready to throw mine out the door too. It wouldn't have been as much satisfaction though, because I am on the ground floor. Not as far to watch the stupid thing fall. lol.

Beau D said...

I recommend buying a MAC!!!! lol

Bekki said...

Seeing as Erica is on at work...she should make an educated opinion to her boss to buy a Mac. BUT...After tomorrow it won't matter much anyways right Erica? lol

Cire Rex Ram said...

OK ERM!!!! With your student discount you can help ME buy a MAC!!!!

Erica Rose said...

Lol, yes Jarron thank you for your words of wisdom!! Hmmmm... actually Beau a Mac is sounding better everyday!!! Lol Hey dad! How about I use MY student discount to buy the Mac with YOUR money for ME! LOL Oh and true Bekki, this stupid computer will only be near me for a mere 7 hours and 15 minutes. I can handle this... I think! I should have brought a book lol!

However, really, my pc at home (the laptop) has its issues too.. a friend *cough*sarah*cough* threw it across the bathroom at Music Festival and it has never been the same! Hahah Jk it actually has had virus issues NOT caused by the beating it received

Nila said...

Call the computer tech again. Call Verizon, and your laptop is still under warranty. So... looks like you'll have a better day if you get those things accomplished! LOL

Erica Rose said...

Lol thank you for the advice Mom... now why didn't I think of that? lol because it was too practical of course I always do things the hard way. Will you call Dell for me???? lol

Uptown Jack said...

I was so scared when that happened!!!lol you were such a good sport Erica, I know I wouldn't have been. HA!

Erica Rose said...

Lol! Well it was so funny I saw it coming but I couldn't stop it. Lol I should have told you that my suitcase wasn't zipped up. LOL! My poor Sarah!! Hahah it was funny then and still is now. LOL You were so worried!