My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Summit conference in Oceanside

So this is like so totally cool. I'm still in oceanside at the lock-in but am posting a blog!
Its almost one! Sigh I shoulda left this til when I got home, cause this is taking forever.


And about 19 hours later......

I forgot (or as Nicole would say "gorfot") to finish this post!!! Last night was really neat, a few of our young people traveled down to Oceanside, CA for a youth service preached by our very own Joel Booker. The trip there took about an hour and a half, but of COURSE it was only a little over an hour on the way home, and of COURSE I drove. Lol. Anyway, Jarron asked Joel before church what he was going to preach and he said, "I'm gonna preach about the Lord." We all laughed, little did we know, but he was serious. His title was "Preaching Jesus" straight from Acts 8:35. It was awesome.
Afterward, we all went to a gym nearby and ate and played volleyball or basketball until we left. My car stayed til they closed down. I got home about quarter til 4... It was a sleepy drive home, thankfully I had people to keep me awake! Lol. I can't wait til the March 28th Summit held at our church!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica....that is so cool that you were at the lockin and at the same time posting a blog that said absolutely nothing about anything. Only you my dear. Only you.

Erica Rose said...

What can I say? Preston's Iphone is pretty awesome!!! Lol I couldn't figure it out! But hey it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Nicole Nicole Nicole