My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a new day!

I know it's barely after midnight. I also know you probably have already read my post from earlier today/ yesterday, whatever, so you know my day was interesting. Have you ever heard of good right down to the last drop? Well if you replace good with... umm interesting, and drop with minute you'd have it right. Well here I was reading right before I went to bed (I thought) it was around 11:20, I had just let the dogs outside in the front, and our outside dog Prince for some reason was going crazy. I kept hearing these weird noises. I got up (I remembered I had promised my mom I was going to clean the bathroom so hurriedly did that) and went out to give Prince a late night snack. Lol... well he wasn't there. I got the flashlight and he had put a hole into the fence!!! OMW IT WAS BAD. Lol... Let's just say I looked funny, I told my mom I was going to go look for him, and of course she wanted to go to. Lol it's a family thing.. jk. But oh my, we got him, and let him back into the backyard, where does he run? straight for the hole! Good thing my mom was there. We finally end up tying him around the only thing we can. Our front porch pillar. So guess what I'm listening to? Him whine and knock things around!!! Hahaha I will MAKE SURE tomorrow is a better day! Now, I'm going to bed, for real! At least I hope for real!

5 comments:

Nila said...

What a night! I was so mad at Prince. I had just fallen asleep, and had to wake up, because I didn't want you to wander around the neighborhood at midnight. It was funny, how we got him back. I just stood at the sidewalk, and he saw me down the block and came running.
Now, today, for some reason, is cold and windy,and I'm outside fixing the fence. If he gets out again, we have a dog we would like to give to the first person who asks. Non aggressive, cute, playful, but needs plenty of attention!

Anonymous said...

Aw poor Prince he was just going for a late night constitutional. LoL if we had a fence, I'd take him!

Erica Rose said...

Oh and what my mom DIDN'T mention is that he's already tried to get out again and again! My poor mom! And POOR PRINCE MY FOOT! HA! Lol we'd GLADLY give him to you... JUST KIDDING JUSTIN if you're reading this and to everyone else, no I'm not just kidding! LOL!

Anonymous said...

To change the subject for a moment, I just wanted to offer a belated yet sincere Happy Valentine Day to my most favorite daughter. Love you girl.
dad

Erica Rose said...

I'm your ONLY Daughter dad!!! Lol! Happy Belated Valentines Day right back at you!