My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Shopping Day

Well, as you know, my beautiful friends Sarah and Nicole live in the Fresno area and I don't always get to see them. Thankfully, they have allowed me to come see them and stay in their house, and they have come to see me (ONCE!!! lol). We have so much fun and I miss them so much when I'm not around them. So if you see me texting (which you will 98% of the time).... Most likely it's going to be one of them, or quite possibly BOTH!!!! So, these two surprised me by asking what I was doing the next weekend. As it turned out, they were going to be in Santa Clarita which is only a little over an hour away from me! So I asked Jennifer if she would go and we headed up there Saturday morning and went shopping with the girls!!! We were there from about 2 (well they got there around 3 so Jenn and I walked and talked and looked til they got there) until 7. We had so much fun and ate too much too lol. I can't wait til I get to see them again. I so wish I had taken a picture of Nicole's little show that she gave me and Jenn... it even had a wonderful finale, with her ending up on the cement (I know she regretted it the next day)

My mom later asked me if I had bought anything and I said no, but most everything bought was FOR me!!!! I'm so spoiled but I hear birthdays are allowed to last a month, so I am making mine last as long as I can ;)lol. So here are some pictures PROVING that we enjoyed ourselves! Sorry girls if you don't care for the pictures I've put up! too bad lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw that was so much fun!!! I can't wait till april!

Erica Rose said...

It sure was fun!!! That's cuz we're cool like that. Oh I can't wait either.... And it's MARCH 30th that we leave!!!! AAAHH!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Grrrr....

Anonymous said...

Yes! It was much fun to be with you!!! Sniff sniff! When will I see you again?