My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, February 15, 2008

My wonderful brothers

Most of you know that I have two awesome brothers. Jason is 23 and Justin is 20. I miss them horribly!!! They are both attending Indiana Bible College Justin is in his second year and is a guitarist in IBC Praise. He's awesome! Lol and Jason is in his Junior year but doesn't have a lot of credits left before he's done. BUT I'll be done before him!!!!! Neener neener!! Lol So here are some interesting pictures that kind of give you a look at the boys' personalities! I wanted to put ones on there showing their TRUE colors but my mom said NO! Lol Jason and Justin I LOVE YOU!!

I can't believe I forgot to add this!!! I didn't put this up just because I love them. I mean I DO but a certain friend was offended that I had a blog for friends and family but not specifically my brothers. And THEN my dad got offended that I don't have one for him and my mom!!!! Haha so keep checking back!!! Lol

5 comments:

Nila said...

This is such a nice slide show. Love it! Makes me miss Jason and Justin so much. I love that all three of you are using your musical abilities for God! BTW the only reason you're graduating before Jason, is because you knew what you wanted to be when you were in grade school. LOL!

Katie Booker said...

AAAWWWW....we miss the boys too!!! I think they need to come home!

Erica Rose said...

Lol.. They WILL be coming home, but not till summer. Jason will be here for my graduation, but Justin can't make it til a few weeks after :(. Lol and true dat Mom!!! Jason and Justin have always been indecisive... *Sigh* sad that it's the GIRL that knows her mind!!! Heehee!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics of the boys....and you all. Erica, you were such a darling little girl & have just grown into a darling adult. I did love all the curls & foo-foo your mom did when you were young tho. Love ya!!!

Aunt Carlene

Erica Rose said...

I took too long to comment back on this Aunt Carlene!!! Aww I loved my curls and foo-foo too!!! lol I also loved climbing trees and making mud pies while still in my foo-foo lol!!! My poor mom... I just wanted to play! Love you and can't wait to see you