My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pre-Winter Retreat Comments

For those of you that don't know, I am part of an awesome church! Our young people do a LOT of things together, and for the first time in a long time, we will have a main part of our young people going to one event this weekend. Our young people are leaving tomorrow for our first Annual Winter Retreat up in the mountains. I don't actually know the real name of the retreat, I just know it's in the winter, and it's in the retreat ;). What is more exciting to this Californian, is the idea that we will be in the snow from Friday until Sunday morning! I am so excited!

I expect to have a lot of fun, and have an idea of what this place will look like. But, since I've never been there, I don't know exactly what it will be like. I look forward to the services with Bro. and Sis. Noe Trevino. I also look forward to the "snow activities" that are planned for Saturday. However, I am trying not to get my hopes up, as it may not be snowing all that much (even though they are calling for a Winter Storm Warning)... Ahhh it all sounds so nice! I can NOT wait. I'm so glad its tomorrow. We shall see how it goes!!! I'll keep you updated.

No comments: