My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Favorite Cousin of All


Not only is he dashingly handsome, but his intelligence supercedes the average. His winning/charming personality will sweep any beautiful girl off her feet. He is a very wise individual. And did I forget to mention DASHING??? Oh yes, very dashing. Not only is he working at this time toward achieving a bachelor’s degree in the study of Business, but also he is currently working for Starbucks Corporation and could quite possibly be a contender for the “Most Outstanding Barista” position. He also is quite debonair. Did I forget to mention dashing? In fact, a recent study showed that 9.75 beautiful girls out of 10 find him irresistible.

Yes I am speaking of the one and only Jarron Brown. I’m so proud to have him as my cousin. Mere words could not begin to express my deep love and sincere adoration for this my favorite cousin of all – Jarron Dale Brown.
(If you would like to meet this incredible guy, get in touch with me as soon as possible before he gets taken.)
- ERM

14 comments:

Nila said...

Now, are you talking about the Jarron Brown that I know? LOL LOL!! JK.
Jarron is a pretty cool guy. He's a lot of fun to be around, shows you that he most certainly is related to the Marxers! ha ha

Rachel R said...

lol You should go into "creative writing for personal ads" Erica. ;o)

Erica Rose said...

LOL it just so happens that I actually didn't write this post! Haha that is what happens when you give your account information to a relative! LOL so Jarron should go into writing his own personal ads! LOL

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd be proud of a hacker...ha; but, this time Jarron did good! (hopefully Erica doesn't press charges :)

Jarron said...

erica, thank you for that flattering post. you didn't have to. i didn't know so many girls felt that way about me.haha :-)

Erica Rose said...

LOL You are full of mischief cousin mine!

Erica Rose said...

Oh and anonymous... I am considering it lol!

Bekki said...

I am LITERALLY laughing at my computer screen right now. Jarron, if your posts are this amusing, you can HAVE my password. LOL

Nila said...

So, what is Preston Brown? Chopped liver?

Bekki said...

I know one thing Preston Brown is NOT: A hacker...

Erica Rose said...

Hey Preston is amazing too! But... He is already one step ahead of both Jarron and me! He is in a relationship with someone! SO wish I could say the same, but I am not about to become desperate... Wait it out Erica wait it out... UGH I am trying to pep-talk myself right now! LOL

Bekki said...

Errriiiccaaa.....Just push him off a cliff. HAHAHAHAHAH

Erica Rose said...

LOL I can't push him off a cliff anymore! LOL I would have possibly though! LOL JUST kidding!!

Jarron said...

Why don't you dedicate another post to me. That first one was sure sweet. I love you!
Jarron