My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Cousin is a Hacker! LOL

So I had been planning on posting soon... I have been so busy with school that I haven't taken time to post in a few days. SO before I decide to post I check my email and realize that I am getting comments for a blog that I didn't post and didn't remember the title for... Strange LOL Then I look and I immediately begin laughing because of all people Jarron decided to post on MY blog! LOL So cousin... stick to your own blog please or I will be forced to change my password on you lol! But hey it gave me entertainment! LOL Oh and by the way I never sign my name as ERM on my blogs silly... sigh I miss my cousins!!

So This week has been so fun... and COLD!!! Tuesday was the ice-skating social and I was kicking myself because I brought my camera, but I forgot the memory card! UGH! So I will try to get some pictures from friends up here for you! Classes have been so wonderful I have a really good feeling about this semester. So back to the temperature... I hadn't really remembered how cold it could get here in Indiana til I walked outside Tuesday night. It was about 14* out! Then when I thought that was bad??? I went out last night for church and it was 10* and about 75% of the church attendees last night were IBC students! LOL we are faithful! And THEN this morning I walked out and it was -2* WOW!!! Talk about cold! But at least there is snow on the ground! I can't imagine it being this cold without snow lol I am sure there will be times that there won't be snow, but for now I am happy! LOL. So I am just trying to stay warm! Other than that all is well. God is good and already moving in IBC chapels and prayer meetings! I am still on the job look out although I have applied a few places, once again keep me in your prayers!

No comments: