My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Sunday, November 9, 2008

West Coast Conference/DeKalb

So I didn't really have much time the last week to get my DeKalb pictures up. I went on yet another MSA trip this time to DeKalb, but with a few of the same people and some others. It was so much fun! I love small churches! So, I here are some pictures from DeKalb.



So I got back from DeKalb around 2:30 Sunday night.... had tests the next day... Helped Justin record a song for his song writing class, practiced for and then went to a freshman chapel that evening and then had a mandatory meeting with Sis Mooney and all girls... I had not even STARTED to pack yet lol! The next day was Day apart and I was not sure what it was exactly except I knew it was no classes and I was going to skip all together til Cheryl texted me that it was mandatory attendance for the meetings at 11 and 5... So I ran down to breakfast and went to the meeting, signed in... and after the meeting went upstairs to pack! I flew out that night for Cali! It was so good to be home even for one night.

West Coast was amazing... I loved the services so much! LOL There was some unmentioned interesting moments socially LOL but all in all it was a wonderful trip! I am so glad that I was able to see all my friends and I met new friends! I love having friends lol! It is so fun... So I left Fresno yesterday after we ate with my Cousins and went home for a bit... Jenn came over to say goodbye and I headed to the airport around 11 last night... Well It is now 6:40 Houston time.. and I am blogging in the airport because my flight doesn't leave until 7:55! I get into Indy 11ish (8 Cali time) and I just want this trip to be over with. I don't like flying at night... for various reasons, but the sun is coming up right now and is so beautiful.... So here are some pictures from West Coast! I miss home already!

7 comments:

Rachel R said...

Gotta love the picture of the girls taken in front of the Men's restroom ;o)

It was nice to see you Erica!!

Bekki said...

LOL. Yup you have to. It was a funny, funny night.

Your dogs look so sad already!

Love the before and after pictures. It was amazing how quickly you lost so much weight!!! LOL

I MISS YOU!!!! December needs to come quickly.

Erica Rose said...

Rachel- LOL standing in front of the Men's room gave us a great topic of conversation! Glad I got to see you and the baby there as well! LOL

Bekki- It really was a funny night. Lol too much fun haha. My dogs looked at me with great sadness as I was getting ready to leave Saturday night! And it really is incredible how much one outfit changes your appearance lol. "hurry Christmas Hurry fast!" Lol I can't believe that in ONE MONTH I will be getting on a plane AGAIN to head out to Cali! Can't wait. oh! Thank you for EVERYTHING Bekki! You are wonderful!

Bekki said...

Awwww, thanks Erica. I only did what any friend would have =0) Except I probably drug you to Starbucks more often than other friends. LOL

Yes, Christmas needs to hurry up.

Erica Rose said...

HAHA but Starbucks was a necessity! So it is ok! LOL and the time that we almost got pulled over was just all out fun

Bekki said...

Oh yes. Let's run a red light...with a cop RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!! LOL Oooppss....he is turning around...let's turn into this deserted parking lot...

Erica Rose said...

Lol ESPECIALLY since it wouldn't take any time for him to pull in right after me! LOL