My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YAY for Fall Break!!!!

So... If you are wondering what is going on in my life, and most of you know I am on Fall Break, and were wondering why I haven't posted.... I AM ENJOYING BEING LAZY! LOL This week is Fall Break (for those of you who skimmed over the former sentences!) and my brothers and I drove up to my Aunt Carlene's in South Bend for the week. It has been so nice being able to lounge around the house! Jason and I drove up Friday, and Justin came up Saturday due to a Praise performance in Tennessee. Saturday evening we had some friends over from Christ Temple in South Bend, and from my Aunt's church in Michigan. We had so much fun playing Liar, and bowling on Wii.

Sunday we went to Church at my Aunt's church, and Sunday night sang there... Jason played and sang, Justin rocked out on his guitar, and me... I just stood there and mouthed the words! LOL JUST kidding! I sang... Everyone there is so nice to us. They said they were glad to have us "home"! LOL


Jason, Justin and me at my Aunt's church on Sunday

Monday.... We got up at a lazy time, got ready and headed to the Hyatt where Michael (My aunt's neighbor as well as a family friend) had got us a room for the night, and we lounged around til we headed out to eat with my Aunt, Michael, the Gentry's, Jesse Upham, and his girlfriend Allison. We ate at Redamaks in Michigan, and then went to the Lake... at 8pm! It was so quiet!!! Very strange for me since I am used to the noisy Californian beaches! But the sand was so soft!!! I wanna go during the day one of the next times I come up to visit!


Andrew Gentry, Allison, Amber Gentry and me!

Tuesday... We didn't leave the Hyatt til around 2, and then got back and the boys got to working on the basement, and I washed some stuff for my aunt. Then started on dinner. It was really good too!!! Pasta has to be one of the easiest things to make!

Today I once again woke up at a lazy time.... and just stayed in bed!!!! OH IT FELT SO GOOD! Am I making you jealous? LOL Then I ran to the grocery store, and ate lunch and tried to clean up the living room.... but Justin's stuff is all over, so I just pushed everything off to one side in her side room! lol... I'll clean later! And then I was informed that I am once more getting some cooking experience for tonight! It's still an easy dinner! I will be making ham, baked potatoes, salad, corn, and green beans! LOL sounds good to me! Then tonight I will be going to our old church that we went to when my uncle pastored. Christ Temple. can't wait to see everyone. And tomorrow... we will spend the day in Chicago! Yay for us! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: