My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reality Week




So this past week has been pretty tiring, but fun! We had normal classes Monday and Tuesday and then had chapel Wednesday through Friday mornings at 9 and immediately after would head out til 1 doing outreach, some of us going on bread runs, and some students went and held jail services. We had some late night practices for choir and sign team, and then IBC Choir, Praise and Sign Team performed last night, downtown at the Circle. It went over really well. Then today Calvary Tabernacle hosted a Block Party in their parking lot with contests and attractions, and of course food and music. IBC Sign Team and Praise performed today. I forgot my camera today, but as you can see I remembered to take pictures last night!!! LOL. So tomorrow, Chorale is performing in the morning and choir at night.

Today I have nothing really planned. I just got back from the block party, cleaned my room and am sitting here posting and listening to Odyssey! I am looking forward to relaxing. I can not wait til we get to go to Aunt Carlene's for Fall Break! YAY! So I shall try to post more later! Til then!

Here is the picture my mom was talking about in her comment! Love the leaves

3 comments:

Nila said...

It looked like so much fun. You didn't put the pictures of the beautiful fall leaves that was on your cell phone. :-)
Loved seeing what was going on, looks like it was a huge production and a LOT of work.
Thanks for taking pictures of your handsome brothers too.
Love your laughing eyes.

Erica Rose said...

It really is fun! And I forgot about that picture! I'll see what I can do about that lol! Aren't they handsome? LOL and I got the eyes from you!

Uptown Jack said...

loved your pictures dear, looks like a blast! tell ashley I said hi and that she looks beautiful;)