My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chicago Trip



So... Today we (Michael, Aunt Carlene, Jason, Justin and of course me) went to Chicago for the day. We spent about 6 HOURS in the Science and Industry Museum... There was so much to see... I was so tired by the time we left though. After we left, we went to Maggianos downtown... The food was so good... The traffic was a REAL experience! LOL Thank God I didn't drive. Aunt Carlene and Michael both took time out of their schedules and paid for it all, they are so wonderful! It made it all the more worth it to go. I wanna go back and see the city again... Who knows when I will be able to. But here are a few pictures from our day!

5 comments:

Nila said...

I LOVE going to the Science and Industry Museum! You can spend the entire day and still not see everything. Your pictures were cute. I like your hat and scarf! Miss those cool fall days... :-(

SO nice that Carlene and Michael took time out of there busy schedule to give you guys a trip to Chicago. It's a cool place! And Maggiano's too!! That's the original one!

Nila said...

This is dad: Those pics were so neat, thank you. Nice armpit Justin. Glad you had such a nice time. Love you!!!!!!

Nila said...

Hey, Dad! Get your own username! LOL

preston said...

Hey, this is Uncle Fred, using my 2nd-cousin-twice removed's account. J/k
Cool pics!
Just one question...
Why is Justin's head much warmer than your's? Is he hot-headed or does he just have more going on in there? LOL
I bet you miss me, huh? ;-)
Well, we miss you! It's not quite the same around here without you. (i.e. much quieter. heh heh)
Ok, I'll stop before you get too homesick. LOL

Erica Rose said...

Can't believe I'm JUST NOW commenting! YA DAD! GET YOUR OWN USERNAME! LOL I loved going to the museum and Maggianos! I SO enjoyed it lol!

Hey "Uncle Fred" Lol! Thank you! And Justin didn't have a hat on and I did is why! hehe! Awww I miss all of you too! I am not home*SICK*... I'm just home*not-feeling-so-great*! heheh I'll be there soon so it won't be quiet much longer lol