My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well....

So I keep meaning to post, because I really do love to blog, but things just keep coming up that get in the way. This past week has been fairly busy during the day, but the night life is kinda sorta dying down. I mean, I have broken curfew twice, but each time it was a desperate necessity! LOL Well... kind of. I have had more relax time lately though, I am starting to enjoy, although I still do stay up really late (or early lol).

Well, Sunday's service was so long.. It was good but incredibly long. They did not put Bro Jerry Jones up to preach until 9:45. But, he was done by 10:15 and we were leaving by 10:30. Monday flew by, and Tuesday was my first Ortho appointment, and we were supposed to meet my Aunt Carlene, but unfortunately that didn't work out so we rescheduled! Tuesday's chapel, however, was so incredible. It was one of those services that you won't forget for a long time. Wednesday was a pretty boring day, Thursday, I went to class, had another orthodontist appointment (this time got my wires changed! Ouch!) and then went to class where Bro. Brown never showed because he got cornered into counseling a girl on campus. So as soon as my Aunt Carlene called we got gas and left. We ended up meeting at Olive Garden! *Sigh* real food! Then she sent us home with cookies. I fell asleep when I got back and was awakened by my roommate asking if I was going to prayer. I saw I was already 15 minutes late but I headed down there with sleep lines and all! Lol and am I glad I did. That prayer meeting was so powerful, for me probably the most powerful since I have been here. Yesterday was fairly busy. I had classes, a meeting, choir practice, singers practice, sign team practice, and then I had some free time with my roommate and Ashley, and we sat listening to music til curfew ball. Which is another story in itself.

So tonight I am going to be leaving (in about 10 minutes) for Ashley Stigleman's house for the rest of the weekend. Her mom is going to make us cabbage soup because...... Yes I am going to start the cabbage soup diet up again. Desperate needs (including weight gain) calls for desperate measures. I may not be able to follow exactly for each day, but I will try. Cheryl Blevins, Ashley Stigleman and I are all going on this and are hoping to help each other through it. So Monday when you are having your yummy fast food, or homemade food, or dessert... Think of me! Until next time.....

No comments: