My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Week has gone by!



It just seems like everything is going by so fast! A lot went on this last week, mainly school stuff. I went to play tennis with a few others on Monday (I AM HORRIBLE!), Tuesday and Wednesday chapels were so incredible, as was Wednesday night service. Thursday was Justin's birthday (Hence all of the 2 pictures lol), us three kids went to Red Lobster for dinner mmmmmmmm it was so so good! Last night was the concert for Calvary's Anniversary services. It went really well and then after the mass choir finished singing, the Holy Ghost fell down! God is so good! Last night afterwards was curfew ball, always entertaining! Lol. Today was pretty lazy, yet busy, I woke up did my laundry, went to lunch, went to our first sign team meeting, came back to my room being a disaster (we ended up rearranging the whole room) and went to Walmart. Right now I am waiting on the boys to come pick me up so we can go eat Japanese food!!! I can't wait. We are going out with a bunch of Justin's friends for his birthday since most of them wouldn't be able to make it on Thursday. I am looking forward to church tomorrow.... I'll keep posting

P.S. My mom booked me a flight for West Coast Conference!!! So I will see you there if you go!!! Otherwise, I'll see you during Christmas Break!

7 comments:

Uptown Jack said...

Yaaaay we get to see our Erica!!!

I smiled when I saw your beds so close, lol I know it's probably to conserve space but it's cute=D You and Breana will be bonded by the end of the semester if you haven't already by now! lol Love your guts dear

Erica Rose said...

Awww Lol I can't wait til West Coast now! Lol Breana is everything I could have hoped for in a roommate. I was worried for nothing, God worked everything out! I love your guts more! Lol

Carlene Branham said...

I loved the pics dear, as well as your blog....as usual. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on your life. I just loved watching the service Friday night...how awesome was that!! Hated that I could not be there in person. Oh well..hope to see you Tuesday. Smooches!!

Bekki said...

Yay, she's coming!!!! lol. I so am excited about you coming home for WCC. And then for a MONTH in December!!!!!! YESSSSS =0)

preston said...

Thanks for the warning! j/k (that was in a loving-cousin-sort-of-way) LOL

marisa luke said...

YAY- I'm glad you're coming to WCC! It would be weird to NOT see you there!!!lol Love ya- tell your family HI for me

Erica Rose said...

LOL I am glad you are glad Bekki! We need to do a racqetball game! And Preston thank you for the "loving-cousin-sort-of-way" you phrased that! LOL. Marisa! I look forward to seeing you at WCC! I will tell my family hi for sure! And thank you Aunt Carlene for everything!!!