My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, September 29, 2008

Here we go again!!!

So... First things first. I had so much fun at Ashley's house and her church is so neat, and tonight's service was just incredible. We got back right before curfew tonight!



The main reason I am writing this post.... Is to let everyone know that once again I am going on the infamous cabbage soup diet!!! Infamous for many reasons lol! I told myself I would never do it again I know! But I am actually excited! Ashley and I went shopping for it Saturday night, and her mom made the cabbage soup for us. I am wondering if it will last the whole week, but if not, I will just keep up with the day by day diet part! Lol. I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Rachel R said...

What in the world is the cabbage soup diet?

Erica Rose said...

LOL!!! Go to http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/eating-plan.html
I have done this diet before... but I caved this time round! If you ever go on it, be strong!