My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things you'll see at Cal State


If you were walking around campus at CSUSB, you might be enjoying the scenery, talking on the phone, loving how beautiful the day was. Or at least that is what I was doing. I was on the phone with my dad and came across THIS!!!!!! I kinda was a little scared at first because I thought it was someone planning on playing a joke on me, and then I get closer and realize that they were not real people and that it was in front of the ART building :-) PHEW! Lol I do hope that the person or group that created this got an A+!!! Or at least a pat on the back!!

Oh and if you are wondering what it is... It is a guy on the ground in a crawling position and that rope is tied to his leg. The rope goes up and over the tree branch and is connected to the sack in which his buddy is hanging inside. Scary! Lol

14 comments:

Bekki said...

I totally thought those were monkeys. Have you ever seen the sign that the homeless guy holds in Santa Monica that says: "My family was abducted by ninjas, need money for karate lessons?" Its hilarious.

Erica Rose said...

NO!!! That is so funny!! People will do anything for a laugh. That guy probably makes bank just from him holding that sign. Have you noticed that they homeless guys holding the "Why lie? I need a beer" Signs get more attention than the rest? Just horrible lol

Bekki said...

Lol I have seen that one! I have also seen one about the guy needed money to send Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie a baby gift.

Erica Rose said...

Lol, the things people do for attention.... Now I on the other hand would never try to get attention.. Nope I'm pretty content being unattentionized... Yup that's me

Anonymous said...

So true Erica. Not even when you yell "YOU ROCK" at the top of your lungs in front of tens yea even twenties of people you don't know do you beg for attention. No. Not in a million years.

Erica Rose said...

Gasp!!! You mean you've actually seen someone do that? Truly??? How embarrassing for their friends and family that must have been around!! They should be ashamed of themselves!!! Hehehehe

Bekki said...

Yep, or people in Mimi's Cafe, who start eating their spaghetti/fettucini like crazy and start yelling when a friend tries to drag them away from the table. Fighting the whole way to get back to her seat. LOL. I will NEVER EVER forget that moment.

Erica Rose said...

Ummm... Bekki... You were supposed to have conveniently FORGOTTEN about that incident!!! Hahahah well Sister Estrada was teasing me about not eating all of my food so I merely tried to quickly finish! Haha but I am asking you to PLEASE FORGET that moment lol

Anonymous said...

This all goes to show exactly how meek and solemn you are Erica. Everyone knows it. All in favor say aye. All oppose same sign. lol

Erica Rose said...

HMPH!!! I feel MOCKED!

Anonymous said...

You feel mocked but you are LOVED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Meek and quiet, that's my Erica!

Erica Rose said...

THAT'S RIGHT SARAH!!! See I'm glad SOMEBODY appreciates me lol

Bekki said...

Forget? I never forget. . .