My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WE ARE HERE!!!!

I'm so very excited!!! We are in Indiana. Ok so I am not as excited as I was Sunday night because we haven't really had a lot to do because we did not get an extra vehicle til today!!! So Sarah and I have been lounging around Indiana Bible College, so much so that a feel people asked if we ever move from the student lobby!! Oh well. Lol But as of right now I am sitting in our motel room which is relatively small being that there are FIVE of us sleeping in here! Nicole and my mom both flew in today, a few hours apart, they are in here with Sarah, my Aunt Carlene and ME! But we will have so much fun. I tried to post my pictures on here last night, but the IBC dorms have some weird lock on the internet and wouldn't let me post on my blog!!! And then I just now realized I left my SD adapter in one of our new friends room. Ok... I am rambling... I'll stop. Especially since it's 1:16 am here and I prob should go to bed because Music Festival starts TOMORROW!!!!! Oh dear. I'll post my pictures later! HEEHEE

3 comments:

James Wilder said...

Hi, do you know if they are streaming the evening worship services live?

Erica Rose said...

Sorry I didn't check up on this! But yes they did and I assume they archived them!

Erica Rose said...

Oops the website is calvarytabindy.org