My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to the Grind

Well my first week of school is done!!! Technically it is the SECOND week of school though. The first week happened while I was in Indiana, but I talked to all my professors prior to leaving. I'm so glad it is over. The first day I had quizzes I didn't know about so I wasn't prepared for, but the professor of that class wonderfully told me to come early to the next class and makeup both!! He is so nice. The rest of my classes went just as well.

I unfortunately had to add another class last minute which is a night class :( So now on Monday and Wednesdays I am at the school from 9 am to about 8 pm (unless the teacher is really cool and will let us out early each time :P). But all in all I'm okay with it, even though I missed church last night. But because of this, I have a LOT of homework in each class. One 8-10 page paper, one 7-8 page paper, 4 or 5 3 page papers and quizzes every class for some.

But what makes all of that SO WORTH IT is........ I registered Monday to "participate in CSUSB's Commencement Ceremony of Spring 2008"!!!! YAY!!! lol only a few more months to go! But until then... "Take this pill" (Mark Lowry). So I need to stop living in the dream world and come to the very REAL realization that I need to clean my room!!!! Lol. Whatever I'll do it after I come back from RYC practice.

Well I will keep you updated on my life as it ever so slowly progresses... This was just another day in the life of Erica. Signing off!

1 comment:

Jana McVay said...

You've been tagged. Hee hee! Check my blog to see why....