My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, April 7, 2008

IBC Music Festival

All I can say is.... WOW!!! Indiana was wonderful! I loved being there so much. I could go back right now and be happy. I met such wonderful people and made some new friends. People back there think I'm crazy... hmph what do you think of that?? I really did have a good time. And not only did I have fun just hanging out with the young people there, but the classes for Festival were so good for me. I especially loved the beginning organ class. It gave me the "want to" to start playing the organ again. I learned so much and got so many good ideas for Children's Choir and so many new songs for Worship and Specials. It was just so much fun. The highlights of the Fesival were the night concerts. You just had to be there (or have gone in the past) to know what I mean.... You just felt so awed by it all! And seeing my brothers on the platform was also wonderful! Well here are some pictures showing you our (my mom, aunt Carlene, Nicole, Sarah and ME)experience in Indiana.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica dear: loved being with you at music fest. It was a blast, wasn't it? Loved your reminscing & the pics. :-)
Aunt Carlene

Erica Rose said...

I love love love love loved being there. I finally was able to see how IBC life really was... Lol a little boring for me and Sarah. Especially when people kept coming back by us and saying "You're still there? Do you ever move?" Lol. But it was so fun still. And getting to be with you and having your AWESOME cookies which I ate more than my fair share of, but who was counting. I'm so glad that I went and would do it again in an instant :)

Anonymous said...

NONE of it was boring dear, even waiting in the lobbly till kingdom come was fun!

Erica Rose said...

Hahahaha more like waiting til either Justin, Jason or Nicole come!!! Lol those times were fun especially since I love watching people anyway, although they were more interested in watching Sarah ("Are you Hispanic???") Lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha they were not! I believe they said YOU were cute!lol

Erica Rose said...

Oh no did the miss "CUTE????" queen just bring up that subject??? Oh no you didn't! Lol!!!

Anonymous said...

YES being called cute is so IN. I mean who wants to be called beautiful? or gorgeous? or HOT??? please, cute ROCKS.

Erica Rose said...

HAHAHAHAHAH I can't believe you so just said that! That is awesome!!! This is a moment that will be forever implanted in my memory!!! I will tell your future children (Of whom we know will be raised listening to a certain band) all about their mother's incredible transformation!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW oh WOW. Did Sarah really admit that she wants to be called cute??!!!! :) Pigs must fly!

Oh how much fun everything was. Thank you soo soo soo soo much for letting me tag along. I thoroughly enjoyed myself the entire time. From almost getting killed in a car with a crazy driver to not being able to sleep from so much excitement. I am forever grateful to your mom and aunt for everything! Especially for putting up with us!! I have made it a goal to get ready for church in a speedy manner no matter what hairdo I may be doing. =)
*singing*
Thank you thank you thank you
Thank you thank you thank you
Thank you all the days of my life

Erica Rose said...

NICOLE!!!! That driving experience WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!!!! Hahahaha oh but it was quite funny!!! Especially after everything that happened that night! lol oh how much fun we had!!! To go back and relive those moments again :D