My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Post.... after a long break

Wow... I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted. The original reason I stopped is because certain people decided to be jealous and for every little thing that happened they would say you should make a post on that. HMPH! Lol... But needless to say, it's also been a VERY Busy month. I'm finishing my quarter this month (finals are this week actually) and have been at our church's play practice, other practices and outreach almost every night

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the Winter quarter for me. I start my Spring Quarter while I'm at Music Festival (uh oh... lol good thing the professors like me and have given me the syllabus for each class)Speaking of Music Festival... I can't wait!!! In 10 days (if I did my math right that should be March 30th lol) I will be in Indianapolis!!!! YAY!!!! I haven't even picked out or bought the clothes I'll wear yet I've had no time!!! I wanted to this week but can't cuz we've had drama practice every night oh dear, this Easter drama will kill us all! Especially Katie! Who's both the boss lady of it AND pregnant!!!

Well I have 3 finals tomorrow so I probably should call it a night... (don't tell anyone but I haven't studied yet or done the homework for two of them. Thankfully I have time between tests lol. My middle name is procrastinate, sounds pretty huh??? Erica Procrastinate Marxer, has a nice ring to it)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Erica,
I just wanted to say how very glad I am that you are my friend and that I am your friend(at least I'm pretty sure I am. hee! hee!)and that I'm so glad that you posted....FINALLY. ;) I like it when you post a lot. Know that someone will always read your blog as long as I'm alive. ;)

Your middle name is awesome! It does definitely have a ring to it! "I love it. I love it. I love it." You are such a beautiful, delightful, charming person. Words cannot express my thankfulness to God for you and your friendship.

Your Ever Loving Friend,
Nicole

Erica Rose said...

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!! Do you realize you almost made me cry!!! That was just the sweetest thing said to me in a long time! I don't deserve you girls as my friends, but I'm sure glad I have you!!!! Lol... Oh and I love my middle name too, and I'm glad SOMEONE appreciates my blogs!

Nila said...

Okay... Nicole said some really sweet words... but let's talk about your 'new' middle name. If you didn't procrastinate, would your final grades be different? Just wondering. LOL

Erica Rose said...

OUCH!!!! Mom that hurt!!! Did you have to bring up such bad memories?? I had already put all of that behind me and was starting to move on to bigger and better things. Oh well... hehehe it will challenge me to do better ;)

Anonymous said...

This this would be a most opportune moment to tell you about our chapel service today. It was about the Anchor Man.

The anchor man in a relay is the last person to race for his team and is normally the best in his team. He is the "top dog" so to speak. Much confidence is put into this player as he puts forth his best effort to win this race. He is the last hope for the team to win. He does his best to make up for slack that maybe other teammates projected which in turn had caused them to possibly get behind. He is the one who can make things turn for the good for the last try. He has no one to pass the baton to. He cannot leave it to others to fix any mistake that he may have made while racing his part.

So it is with this new semester coming up! It's the last before you graduate my dear! Make it happen! Make up for some of the slack that you may have produced earlier! Put forth your best effort. Be encouraged.

hee hee! I'm such a geek for putting this on here but I thought it went well with the previous comments. LOL.

Nicole

Erica Rose said...

LOL Wow Nicole.... *WOW* you're so cute!!! Lol