My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes I am alive! I promise!

Wow.... I seriously don't know where these last three months have gone since I last posted. I have let down my reading audience! So to summarize my life in the past few months... hmmmm school, work, church, practices, and late nights! yup that's pretty much it, with a few trips thrown in there!

So the main reason for me posting, is to let you know that I am going to start posting again!!! Bekki and I were talking about how she felt like she hasn't written much lately, and I haven't written AT ALL on here! I am a failure, but give me another chance! I would say I am going to post pictures, but instead, I'll give you a link of where to find my pictures! And if THAT doesn't work, I'll post pictures! LOL

4 comments:

Jana McVay said...

Welcome Back!!!

Erica Rose said...

THANK YOU lol it took me long enough to comment back! But I forgot I had a comment! aaah I already am a failure!

Michelle Dianne said...

Ms. Erica, we have not formally met, but we have a mutual friend in Bekki. Just wanted to "introduce" myself. lol BTW, your parents are some of the most precious people I've ever met and your Grandmother is awesome! She gave Jen some marital advice and I'm waiting on the results! lol Psst...don't tell her that I told you that!

Erica Rose said...

Michelle, it is so nice to "meet" you :-D I love my parents and Grandma too!! She has to best stories as well! And loooooves to give marital advice :P!! Oh I won't tell at all ha!