My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I love the Holidays!

So, yes, I am one of *those* people that absolutely ADORES the holiday season. I have been waiting for this all year! I have been listening to Christmas music already since the first week of November. It's a wonderful feeling! Christmas never, ever gets old to me! One thing that has made me so happy this year though, is that I get to go home! I was a little unsure there for a bit. SOOO... I mainly wrote this cuz I just wanted to put up a Christmas song, :-D cuz I just love it, and because I WILL be home for Christmas!

I'm dreaming tonight, of a place I love
Even more than I usually do
And although I know, it's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents by the tree

Christmas Eve will find you
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

3 comments:

Pierce Household said...

YOU BETTER BE "HOME" FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!! We miss lots in Rialto! Our annual C&C Christmas party is the 7th...will you be home by then???? Hope so! Love you Erica!!!

Erica Rose said...

Oh I so wish I could be! I am flying in December 17th and leaving the 27th! Only 10 days!

idida martinez said...

So very excited for your arrival. And hey at least you'll be here for Christmas with your wonderful family. My family has missed seeing your smile down here and hearing that one-of-a-kind laugh.