Thanksgiving - noun
1. The act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors
2. An expression of thanks, esp. to God.
3. A public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness.
4. A day set apart for giving thanks to God
I am so thankful in so many ways, I could never tell everyone but I COULD give a few of the main reasons I am thankful
1. God - without Him I would be nothing. I still have such a long way to go, but with God with me, I can do it
2. My family - My parents have ALWAYS been there for me. They have been so supportive of every choice I've made, if it is not quite the right decision, they let me know (heheh) and it really has meant much knowing that whatever I decide to do, wherever my life leads me, my parents with be "rooting" me on. Mom always has the best advice, and although I hate to admit some of it, she is right 99% of the time. Daddy is my hero, I want someone just like him. My brothers are also so supportive of me... if not overly protective! I blame them for not having a banquet date! LOL jk.
3. My friends - I have so many good friends, some new and some old, that I am so thankful for. I have been so very blessed with some amazing friendships. But I honestly don't know where I would be without Bekki. She has been there for me, even when I felt I had lost a part of me (and no not to a guy)... And she always knows how to make me smile!!
So all in all... I am just thankful. I could have made the list SO MUCH LONGER, but as you can see, it is late here, and I may not make much sense :-P
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! God Bless and keep you!