My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Slacker Alert!!!

So.... what has Erica been up to lately??? Well obviously everything BUT checking and posting her blog!!! I am a failure! Full and complete failure! So I will just run through a list really quick of some highlights from the past TWO WEEKS!!!!

-There was a tent revival last weekend that my sign team had to sign for
-I spent most of the week before learning Hosanna Forever (Kirk Franklin) for Tent Revival.
-Last Sunday was the last "Choir Sunday" for the rest of the year
-I have spent every night this week practicing with my sign team/"helping" out for music festival
-I am now at Aunt Carlene's for Easter!

I know there is so much more than just that... But since it has taken me forever to post I have forgotten most everything I wanted to say! I have pictures to post later, so I will add some details to that post as well...

GUESS WHAT???????? Music Festival 2009 IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!! My parents fly in Tuesday night/Wednesday Morning at midnight and Bekki flies in Wednesday around 4!!! I am so excited to have a little bit of home coming for a few days! I will definitely be wearing out my camera taking tons of pictures!

1 comment:

I love pictures said...

We want pictures!! We want pictures!! Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!

Love your friend,

The Picture Freak