My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Music Festival 2009



Well.. there are very few words that I could say to describe Music Festival.... other than "Amazing, fun, exhilarating, and just plain fantastic"!!!! If you have never been to a Music Festival, I would highly suggest you go to one next year! IBC to me has one of the best Music Program's. I can honestly say that I have learned so much here, and look forward to learning more still. I have had so many great opportunities opened to me!

Back to Music Fest. So, Mom and Dad flew in Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at midnight and we somehow got lost trying to get to the hotel! Bekki flew in Wednesday, we honestly had so much fun. There were concerts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night, and classes/seminars during the days. So my parents (and both Aunts) left Saturday :( and then Bekki left yesterday.. I so can not wait to be home for the summer! I know I will miss everyone, but it is going to be a good break!

Anyway, here the pictures are obviously from Music Festival, and after! We had too much fun!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I miss you all!!!!!!