My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, April 24, 2009

Day Apart



Well, last night we were surprised with a little tidbit of information, that the Day Apart that had originally been planned for earlier this semester, but was cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, was back on! FOR TODAY! So, I was up around 8:30 this morning listening to (what else) WICKED, and then headed down for breakfast a little after 9! Today was so relaxing! And it was an amazing day to be out! Not a cloud in the sky and bright and warm (I have a sunburn to prove it!). No one knew what the plans were until we met in the chapel around 10, and then headed outside. So no one really knew what to prepare for, but we had so many choices! Volleyball, Croquet, Softball, and Football. I played volleyball for awhile... a LONG while since for some reason we went into "overtime" 4 times... I finally just helped lose the game cuz I was tired of the same game! Ha! OOPS! Don't tell anyone I said that! They thought that I was distracted and missed the ball on accident! So, I ate lunch with my lunch buddy and friends, and then headed back out to watch more volleyball and then football! All in all it was a fun Day Apart. Ruined only by the need to go to work, but hey, I turned in my two week notice today! YAY lol that makes it a little easier to handle when it gets boring at work!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Many were quite random! I'm trying to capture as many moments as possible!

3 comments:

Bekki said...

EEEPPPP. LOL Not cool. That picture of me in Wal Mart looking over your shoulder is horrrriiiiddddd. LOL. I am going to steal the ones of you and I at TGIF and the 'stealthy' picture of us in Wal Mart. lol.

No comment on the other one...we now have blackmail pictures of one another.

Erica Rose said...

HA! Horrible my foot you do not! LOL feel free! Oh and just because We are even doesn't mean you can get re-even okay?!

Bekki said...

Re-even? Maybe I will try...LOL