My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Friday, July 17, 2009

YAY! My laptop is working!

So, as you can tell from my enthusiastic title, MY LAPTOP WORKS!!!!! That is exciting to me. It did take 2 visits from Dell, and a walk-through by phone to get it totally up and running. But thank the Lord that was all free!

So, obviously without a laptop as my companion. I have had a lot more, well, let us (no I do not have a mouse in my pocket, us as in you the reader, and me the blogger)so kindly refer to it as time. Well, other than the time I spent working that is. So a lot of my time, I spent with family, and trying to get stuff done!

One of the things that I noticed was, I MISS BLOGGING!!! Bekki and I were both talking about our random comments on each others' blogs that quickly became comment wars!

Another thing that I noticed was, I miss reading! I used to have such a joy in reading just about anything that I could get.

Yet another thing that I noticed was, I was able to get a lot more sleep than usual!

The point of this??? Heehee... to waste YOUR time reading this!

SOOOOO moving on with this random blog. I leave in two weeks for the Midwest! I am excited. I have a few stops on the way to IBC, all fun and adventurous! YAY me! Can't wait to get back on the road, but can't believe this summer has passed by so fast!

Well, until next time, have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Jana McVay said...

*sigh* ALREADY??? :-(

Erica Rose said...

Yeah, it's about that time!

Bekki said...

OMW. I just started crying. I'm such an idiot.

Erica Rose said...

AAAAAAHHHH Don't cry!!!

Bekki said...

TOOOOO LATEEE!!!! You're leaving!!!!!!

Erica Rose said...

But not for two weeks still!!!! LOL and you will see me sooner than most!

Bekki said...

I know. LOL. I'm just going to stow away in your trunk.

Erica Rose said...

LOL I hope you can breathe! LOL because it got pretty packed back there last year... we were afraid to open the trunk at all lol!

Bekki said...

Maybe you could just tie me to the hood then.

Bekki said...

With a bug mask on.

Erica Rose said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW hahahah that just SOUNDS gross lol!!! Well as long as you don't mind that... (you may want some form of jacket as well as it will be cold and might even rain! hehehe)

Bekki said...

HAHAHAHAAH!!!

Sigh.

You're going to be off with Kara and Theresa and everyone...and I'm going to be stuck here missing you guys!!!

Why can't life just be fair?

Or Indiana be closer to California?

Erica Rose said...

AWWW hahah we will have to convince them to come visit us! And that's what I was wondering! Or at least move IBC to California lol!